OM Ireland is inspiring, encouraging and equipping Irish Christians to put their faith into action both within this nation and across the globe.
Irish volunteers have:
- Sailed on board OM's ocean-going ships - Logos Hope and Doulos.
- Cared for AIDS victims.
- Visited remote villages in Nepal.
- Organised children's camps and clubs for disadvantaged communities in South Africa and Ukraine.
- Supported the work of the Dalit Education Centres (schools for Dalit children) in India.
- Served as small group leaders at TeenStreet (OM's teen conference in Germany which attracts over 2,000 young people from more than 20 different nations).
Through short term and long term opportunities, OM enables Irish people to make their unique contribution to world missions.
Practical training within Ireland helps prepare people for future service and equips churches to engage with their local communities.
Child sponsorship, relief and development projects enable Irish people to give to some of the neediest parts of the world.
International news stories help Christians to pray, while practical resources give ideas and suggestions for individuals, youth groups and churches as they seek to live our their faith.