Immersion is OM Ireland’s one year Global Action or “GAP” programme.
We call this programme “immersion” because our desire is to see team members immersed
in Gospel ministry, God’s word and cross cultural missions in Ireland.
During the year, team members spend about 25% of their time learning and training
in a classroom environment. The other 75% is spent serving with partnering churches
in towns and villages across Ireland where the team members will live.
When the programme is finished, we hope for participants to have developed
- A deeper love and appreciation for God’s Word, the Bible.
- A deeper personal devotional and prayer life.
- Their God-given spiritual gifts.
- A passion for personal evangelism.
- A vision for missions that will last a lifetime.
- An appreciation for Irish culture and history.