We call this programme “immersion” because our desire is to see team members immersedin Gospel ministry, God’s word and cross cultural missions in Ireland.
During the year, team members spend about 25% of their time learning and training in a classroom environment. The other 75% is spent serving with partnering churches in towns and villages across Ireland where the team members will live.
When the programme is finished, we hope for participants to have developed
OM Ireland - Immersion Programme from OMNIvision on Vimeo.