Thank you for considering giving towards the ministry of OM.
Help us to transform lives and communities in Ireland and around the world by giving to OM Ireland's ministry.
- Commit to a regular gift to help the on-going costs of OM Ireland's ministry.
- Give a one-off donation towards the ministry
- Give a gift in kind (e.g. a vehicle, office equipment, etc.)
our charity page at sponsor.ie
*Please specify very clearly how you would like your gift to be used.
If you would like to give regularly by standing order, you can download a standing order form.
Print out the form, fill in the details (remembering to state clearly how you would like your gift to be used) and send it to:
Rahara, Co Roscommon
giving by cheque
If you prefer to send your gift by post, please send a cheque payable to OM Ireland, to:
Rahara, Co Roscommon
*Please specify exactly how you would like us to use your gift.
support an OM Ireland staff member
Everyone working with OM Ireland must raise their own support to cover their basic living expenses. You can invest in the work of OM Ireland through regular support of one or more workers.
A small amount given regularly can make a significant difference (€5, €10, €20 or more monthly). You will receive regular news and updates from the worker you are supporting. You could even have the opportunity to visit and see the work for yourself.
requesting details of workers in greatest need.
- strimmers to help cut the grass at Lacken House
- vehicles for staff
- hand puppets
- craft materials
- office supplies
Can anyone help?
Send your gift to:
OM Ireland, Lacken House, Rahara, Co Roscommon, Ireland
Or email us
Thank you for your gift!
By supporting individual OM workers, ministries in particular countries or special projects you help us to demonstrate and share the love of Jesus around the world. This type of investment is not affected by fluctating markets or economic instability!
Thanks to gifts from Irish donors:
- Dalit children in India are receiving a full-time education and have new hope for the future
- Victims of natural disasters have received food, clothing, clean water and shelter as well as the
- tools to re-build their homes and livelihoods.
- OM ships are bringing knowledge, help and hope around the world by distributing literature and Bibles, providing aid, supporting development projects and sharing the good news about Jesus.
- OM Ireland teams are serving Irish churches across the nation from the new headquarters in the heart of the country.
- Individual OM workers, both in Ireland and around the world can continue to serve God